Start a new topic

Keeps crashing

Whenever I go into the app, it either doesn't open at all or when I click my plan it exits immediately. Sometimes I'll be able to use it for a couple minutes before it crashes, but when it does this is it never saves my work. I've had this problem for over a year I think. I'm using an iPad mini (generation 1 I think, I'm not entirely sure).

I already have all my background refresh off so this definitely isn't the problem. I used to only have about 500 megabytes but a little while ago I deleted some stuff and created space so that I now have over 4 gigabytes. I still have some problems but definitely not nearly as bad as before.

We apologise for the inconvenience. This issue related with one plan or app crashes every time when you try to open every plan? 

Please send problem plan/plans to qa@blackmana.com It will help us to fix bug in future updates.

This first generation iPad mini has 512 MB or RAM. Compare that to the 1 GB of ram of the iPad Air or the or the 4 GB of memory of the large iPad Pro you could see where a powerful 3D rendering application like this could tax the memory of your device. Perhaps try turning off background app refresh: In the Settings app of iOS, go to “General” Find “Background App Refresh” and turn the feature to the OFF position The force restart your iPad: Hold down the Home button and Power button until you see the  Apple logo on the screen Now open TapGlance. Does that help?
I think I've had problems with multiple plans, but I'm not really sure because I only have 1 plan at the moment so I can't really check.
Login or Signup to post a comment